Wollondilly Shire Council is continuing to support local business by encouraging Council staff to spend locally. Each year Council run two employee reward programs awarding vouchers that can be exchanged at any of the participating businesses throughout Wollondilly. The voucher program is purposely designed to encourage local spending.
How does it work?
- We provide the vouchers to staff
- Staff spend the voucher at any of the listed participating businesses to the full value listed on the voucher ($45 or $50). NO change is to be given
- Once a sale has taken place your shop sales receipt is stapled to the voucher and the shop name circled or stamped on the Voucher
- The voucher and receipt is then either mailed, scanned and emailed or dropped into Council Offices, so we can reimburse you within 30 days
- The vouchers will not be transferable or able to be redeemed for cash and must be redeemed within a six month period from date issued.
To register your business, please complete the New Supplier Request Form below.