Information for Businesses
Dine & Discover provides individuals across NSW with vouchers to spend at participating businesses and inject much needed funds back into the economy.
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are divided into two categories:
- 2 x $25 Dine Vouchers for restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs
(from Monday to Thursday)
- 2 x $25 Discover Vouchers for entertainment and recreation (7 days a week)
To be eligible for the Dine & Discover scheme your business needs to:
- Have an active ABN and be registered for GST
- Operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries listed on the registration webpage
- Have a COVID Safety Plan in place and be registered as COVID Safe
Step 1: Register - Register your business online.
Step 2: Connect - Once registered you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up the Service NSW Business app to scan and track the vouchers.
Need assistance? Call our Wollondilly Business Concierge Julie Lewis on 13 77 88
When step 1 & 2 are complete, you will receive a pack for your business including a shop window sticker to let people know they can spend their vouchers at your business. Your business will also appear on the Business Finder where users can search for Dine & Discover approved businesses across NSW.
Information for Individuals
Wollondilly residents can now apply for their vouchers with Service NSW (through the app or online).
To be eligible for the vouchers, you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be a NSW resident, living in an eligible Local Government Area (LGA)
- Have an active Service NSW account
Once your application is approved, your vouchers will appear in the Service NSW app and also be emailed to you if your preference is to download and print.