Wollondilly has faced ongoing drought, bush fires, floods and the impacts of COVID-19. Many businesses have been directly affected and many more indirectly impacted. While we are in uncertain times, we need to work together to address the immediate challenges as well as prepare for our recovery.
With support from Commonwealth and State Government and Council, the “Love the Dilly” campaign is designed to:
• Generate awareness of Wollondilly and it’s product offerings
• Increase online visibility as well as likes / followers on social channels
• Increase and encourage day visitation and ultimately grow the visitor economy
• Support and engage local businesses to come on board the campaign journey
• Leverage the day tripper market and the high % of VFR (visiting friends and relatives)
The campaign messaging encourages the community and visitors to shop, visit and love local.
To visit the Campaign Landing Page, click here.
The Love the Dilly Campaign commenced on 1 June 2020. Campaign activities included local and metro media, radio advertising, radio competition and business features, collateral and signage, social media paid and organic, Google Display Network and a range of digital assets.
The paid advertising component of the campaign ran from 1 June 2020 – 31 August 2020, however the campaign will continue to evolve and grow going forward.
Businesses can find out more and get involved via downloading the Campaign Toolkit.
To pick up your FREE “Love the Dilly” car bumper sticker, pop into council reception and speak to our friendly customer service staff.