Request for Tenders - Integrated Service Delivery Program
Closes: 31/07/2019 11:00am
Request for Tender No: 2019/10
Wollondilly Shire Council are transitioning to an online service delivery model. We have a number of challenges that we are looking to address with a new software solution. We are looking for an Integrated Service Delivery Platform (ISDP) that will provide the following functionality.
- Provide a service portal where customers can access and pay for services and information.
- Manage internal and external customer related workflow including service automation.
- Provide access to functionality from mobile devices for both staff and customers.
- Is easily customisable to allow new functionality to be quickly added in house without the need for expensive software development.
- Supports enhanced customer engagement and experiences.
- Integrates with existing corporate systems to negate the need for fundamental change to the IT environment.
Tender documents may be obtained electronically via the tenderlink.com website.
Tenders may be electronically lodged via the Tenderlink.com website or hand delivered to 62-64 Menangle Street Picton (Tender Box) or Post to PO Box 21 Picton.
Tenders will close Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Council shall not accept any tenders after the closing date and time.
Note: Council does not accept submissions via email or facsimile.
Requests for Information Regarding the proposed Contract can be made via the Tenderlink online forum.
Canvassing of any Council members or officers will disqualify tenderers from the tender process.