Draft Deed of Variation of Planning Agreement for 2710 Remembrance Driveway Tahmoor
Closes: 01/02/2019 5:00pm
Council executed a Planning Agreement for 2710 Remembrance Driveway, Tahmoor on 2 April 2014. The Agreement relates to the Tahmoor South Business Development land and requires the developer to do the following development contributions:
• pay monetary contributions (of 1.2% of the capital investment value of any development of $100,000 or more, to be applied to any public purpose in Council’s Contributions Plan);
• construct and dedicate land for a roundabout to access the development; and
• purchase and retire biodiversity credits.
Sydney Water has sought to acquire land from the developer, which is affected by the Planning Agreement. However, in order to transfer the land to Sydney Water, the VPA will need to be released from Title. This can be facilitated by a Deed of Variation to the Planning Agreement. Wollondilly Shire Council and the developer of the land at 2710 Remembrance Driveway, Tahmoor have negotiated a Draft Deed of Variation to Planning Agreement under Section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
An Explanatory Note has also been prepared in accordance with the Act to facilitate better understanding of the Draft Deed of Variation to Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note will be on public notification from Wednesday 19 December 2018 to Friday 1 February 2019.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note can be viewed:
• Online: www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/council/advertisements/
• Council’s Customer Service Centre: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday;
• Wollondilly Council Library: 42 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 9:30am to 5pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9:30am to 6pm Thursday and 9am to 12pm Saturday.
Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 1 February 2019, should quote reference number CM 6771 and can be submitted:
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: Chief Executive Officer
c/- Sustainable Growth
Wollondilly Shire Council
PO Box 21
PICTON NSW 2571
In Person: Hand delivered to Council’s Offices at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Queries on the Draft Deed of Variation to Planning Agreement may be addressed to Wollondilly Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 1100.
Under S10.4 of the EP& A Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local Councillor or Staff Member within two years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on our website under Important Notice - Development Proposals and Donations or Gifts.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPAA). The Act imposes obligations on use to place submissions on Council’s website.