Draft Planning Agreement 30 Jarvis Street Thirlmere
Closes: 02/08/2019 5:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council and the developer of the land at 30 Jarvis Street Thirlmere have negotiated a Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement has been prepared under Section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. It is associated with Development Application DA 543/2015 for 25 residential lot subdivision. The draft planning agreement proposed to make development contributions (in addition to Section 7.11 Development Contributions and direct development works), which can be described as follows:
• Carryout the construction of stormwater infrastructure works required by the development;
• Dedicated the land on which the stormwater infrastructure works are located at no cost to Council;
• Pay a maintenance contribution to Council of $138,615 for maintenance of stormwater infrastructure, which is to be paid prior to the issue of the subdivision certificate; and
• Undertake 12 months maintenance on the stormwater infrastructure;
An Explanatory Note has also been prepared in accordance with the Act to facilitate better understanding of the Draft Planning Agreement. The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note will be on public notification from Wednesday 3 July 2019 to Friday 2 August 2019.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note can be viewed here:
• Online, Go to www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/council/advertisements/
• Council’s Customer Service Centre, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday;
• Wollondilly Council Library, No. 42 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm Thursday and 9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday.
Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 4pm on Friday 2 August 2019, should quote reference number CM 10556 and can be submitted:
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: Chief Executive Officer
c/- Sustainable Growth
Wollondilly Shire Council
PO Box 21
PICTON NSW 2571
In Person: Hand delivered to Council’s Offices at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Queries on the amendment may be addressed to Wollondilly Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 1100.
Under S10.4 of the EP& A Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local Councillor or Staff Member within 2 years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on our website under Important Notice - Development Proposals and Donations or Gifts.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPAA). The Act imposes obligations on use to place submissions on Council’s website and submissions may be used in Council Reports or court proceedings. In this regard, your comments should be restricted to the proposed development.