Draft Planning Agreement Deed of Variation for Land at 165 River Road Tahmoor
Closes: 04/05/2018 5:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council and River Rd Developments Pty Ltd have negotiated a Draft Deed of Variation (DoV) to a Planning Agreement that applies to land at 165 River Rd Tahmoor.
The DoV has been prepared to address the following:
• Provide for additional contributions to be made for the additional 15 lots that were approved by the Land and Environment Court and which will each contribute the equivalent of $40,000 per lot (same as the amount paid for each of the 110 lots previously approved);
• Re-allocate money to some different park embellishment works to what had been proposed under the existing Planning Agreement;
• Provide for the dedication to Council of a park on the site which will contribute to the open space amenity of the residents of the development as well as other residents in the local area;
The DoV along with the existing Planning Agreement, the consent issued by the Land and Environment Court and some other information is being exhibited for public comment between Wednesday 21st March 2018 until Friday 4th May 2018 at the following locations:
• Council’s website at www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au
• Council’s Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street Picton (between 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday);
• Wollondilly Library located at 42 Menangle St Picton (between 9.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am – 12 noon on Saturday).
Submissions on the Draft Deed of Variation are invited. Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 5pm on 4th May 2018 and should quote reference number TRIM 6267. They can be submitted by:
• Post: marked to The General Manager, c/- Sustainable Growth, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as the DA has already been determined by the Land and Environment Court it is only possible to receive comments on the Draft Deed of Variation. Queries on this document may be addressed to Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 9720
(Under section 147 of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local councillor or staff member within 2 years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on Council’s website at: http://www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/files/21608/File/DisclosureofPoliticalDonations.pdf
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 [GIPAA]. The Act imposes obligations on us to place submissions on Council’s website and submissions may be used in Council reports or court proceedings. In this regard, your comments should be restricted to the proposed development.
Please note: Written submissions have been extended until 5pm on 4 May 2018.