Draft Planning Agreement for 38-42 Tahmoor Road and 30-36 Progress Street, Tahmoor
Closes: 14/12/2018 5:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council and the developer of the land at 38-42 Tahmoor Road and 30-36 Progress Street, Tahmoor have negotiated a Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement has been prepared under Section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. It is associated with the future development of the above land for residential development and which requires the developer to construct stormwater infrastructure for that development. The Draft Planning Agreement provides for the following:
• The developer will dedicate the stormwater infrastructure and land on which it is built to Council;
• Following its dedication, Council will be responsible for the maintenance of the stormwater infrastructure;
• The developer will pay Council a contribution in the amount of $189,254 to be used by Council for the maintenance of the stormwater infrastructure.
An Explanatory Note has also been prepared in accordance with the Act to facilitate better understanding of the Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note will be on public notification from Wednesday 14 November 2018 to Friday 14 December 2018.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note can be viewed:
• Council’s Customer Service Centre, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday;
• Wollondilly Council Library, No. 42 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm Thursday and 9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday.
Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 4pm on Friday 14 December 2018, should quote reference number CM 10272 and can be submitted:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Chief Executive Officer
c/- Sustainable Growth
Wollondilly Shire Council
PO Box 21
PICTON NSW 2571
In Person: Hand delivered to Council’s Offices at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Queries on the Draft Planning Agreement may be addressed to Wollondilly Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 1100.
Under S10.4 of the EP& A Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local Councillor or Staff Member within 2 years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on our website under Important Notice - Development Proposals and Donations or Gifts.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPAA). The Act imposes obligations on use to place submissions on Council’s website and submissions may be used in Council Reports or court proceedings. In this regard, your comments should be restricted to the proposed development.