Draft Planning Agreement for 65 Marsh Road Silverdale
Closes: 02/08/2019 5:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council and the developer of the land at 65 Marsh Road, Silverdale have negotiated a Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement has been prepared under Section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. It is associated with Development Application DA 668/2017 which was granted by the Land and Environment Court on 24 December 2018 to subdivide 65 Marsh Road Silverdale into 80 Lots (78 residential lots, 1 drainage reserve lots and 1 residue lot), construction of new roads, stormwater management works and landscaping. The draft VPA proposed to make development contributions (in additional to direct development works) in the order of $2.63 million, which can be described as follows:
• Dedication to Council of 0.7 hectares of land with a value of $480,000;
• The carrying out of $1.78 million of works road, pathway and stormwater management works;
• Provision of a monetary contribution of $100,000 to be applied towards open space, recreation, community facilities and plan administration;
• Undertaking of 5 years maintenance stormwater management works and vegetation by the developer;
• The provision of monetary contribution of $270,000 towards the long term maintenance of stormwater infrastructure and vegetation;
• Maintenance of setbacks and building envelopes to Lots 1 to 21 (inclusive) fronting Marsh Road to apply in perpetuity;
• Deregistration off title of the former executed ALSP Planning Agreement over the site and registration of this Planning Agreement.
An Explanatory Note has also been prepared in accordance with the Act to facilitate better understanding of the Draft Planning Agreement. The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note will be on public notification from Wednesday 3 July 2019 to Friday 2 August 2019.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note can be viewed here:
• Online, Go to www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/council/advertisements/
• Council’s Customer Service Centre, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday;
• Wollondilly Council Library, No. 42 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm Thursday and 9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday.
Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 4pm on Friday 2 August 2019, should quote reference number CM 11039 and can be submitted:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Chief Executive Officer
c/- Sustainable Growth
Wollondilly Shire Council
PO Box 21
PICTON NSW 2571
In Person: Hand delivered to Council’s Offices at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Queries on the amendment may be addressed to Wollondilly Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 1100.
Under S10.4 of the EP& A Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local Councillor or Staff Member within 2 years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on our website under Important Notice - Development Proposals and Donations or Gifts.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPAA). The Act imposes obligations on use to place submissions on Council’s website and submissions may be used in Council Reports or court proceedings. In this regard, your comments should be restricted to the proposed development.