Draft Planning Agreement for 65 Tahmoor Road Tahmoor
Closes: 30/10/2019 4:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council and the developer of the land at 65 Tahmoor Road Tahmoor have negotiated a Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement has been prepared under Section 7.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. The Draft Planning Agreement provides for the following VPA will secure:
• Construction of an OSD Basin (of 92sq.m) required to service the development;
• Dedication of proposed Lot 48 as a drainage reserve (with an area of 424sqm), within the meaning of the Local Government Act 1993; and
• Payment of a monetary contribution in the amount of $70,715 to be applied towards the future maintenance of the OSD Basin for 35 years.
An Explanatory Note has also been prepared in accordance with the Act to facilitate better understanding of the Draft Planning Agreement.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note will be on public notification from 2 October 2019 to 30 October 2019.
The Draft Planning Agreement and Explanatory Note can be viewed:
• Online, Go to www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/council/advertisements/
• Council’s Customer Service Centre, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday;
• Wollondilly Council Library, No. 42 Menangle Street, Picton between the hours of 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm Thursday and 9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday.
Submissions must be in writing and must be received no later than 4pm on 30 October 2019, should quote reference number CM 11046 and can be submitted:
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: Chief Executive Officer
c/- Sustainable Growth
Wollondilly Shire Council
PO Box 21
PICTON NSW 2571
In Person: Hand delivered to Council’s Offices at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Queries on the Draft Planning Agreement may be addressed to Wollondilly Council’s Development Contributions Planning Coordinator on 4677 1100.
Under S10.4 of the EP& A Act, any person making a submission is required to disclose reportable political donations and gifts ($1000 or more) made to any local Councillor or Staff Member within 2 years of making of the submission. If the application or gift is made after the submission, a disclosure must be made within 7 days of that donation or gift having been made. Details of information required in the disclosure can be found on our website under Important Notice - Development Proposals and Donations or Gifts.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council is required to release written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 (GIPAA). The Act imposes obligations on use to place submissions on Council’s website and submissions may be used in Council Reports or court proceedings. In this regard, your comments should be restricted to the proposed development.