Public Exhibition of Draft Tree Management Policy
Closes: 19/11/2019 4:00pm
The Wollondilly Shire Council is exhibiting the Draft Tree Management Policy as required by the Local Government Act (1993).
The policy covers a wide range of matters including valid and non-valid reasons for tree pruning and removal, tree planting requirements, the removal of dead trees, tree species selection for public areas, work priorities after storms and tree roots in underground pipes.
The policy is on public exhibition from 22 October to 19 November 2019 and can be viewed during the exhibition period at:
- Council’s Administration Centre, 62-64 Menangle, Picton during opening hours;
- Wollondilly Library, 42 Menangle Street Picton, during opening hours; and
- Wollondilly Shire Council’s website www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au
Written submissions can be addressed to:
- Chief Executive Officer c/- Environmental Services Department, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
- Delivered: Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Say Wollondilly: www.yoursay.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au
Submissions close at 4pm on Tuesday 3 December 2019.
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 or Local Government Act 1993, which impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.
Chad Neilson, Open Space Team Leader, 46771100.