Activate Wollondilly 2020 - Long Term Recovery & Resilience Plan
Closes: 17/06/2021 5:00pm
Activate Wollondilly 2020: Long-Term Recovery and Resilience Plan is the blueprint for Council's shire-wide recovery activities following the Green Wattle Creek bushfire. The plan has been developed following an extensive period of community consultation including community forums facilitated by disaster recovery expert Anne Leadbeater, monthly Local Recovery and Resilience Committee meetings, surveys and our interactions with community members impacted by the Black Summer bushfires.
Activate Wollondilly 2020 not only outlines the actions Council will undertake to support community recovery, but also the activities and projects that have been planned to assist the Shire to become more resilient to disaster events.
We are now seeking community feedback on the Long-Term Recovery and Resilience Plan to ensure it meets the needs of the community.
View the Draft Activate Wollondilly Long-Term Recovery and Resilience Plan
- Your Say Wollondilly - documents tab
- Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library, 42 Menangle Street, Picton
- Mobile Library and Dilly Wanderer outreach services
Written submissions can be made:
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly engagement platform
- Email: email@example.com quoting reference CM
- Hand delivery: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Post: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
Submissions close at 5:00pm on Thursday 17 June 2021 and should quote Council’s reference number CM11981.
Further enquiries can be made to Council’s Community Recovery Officer on 02 4677 1100.
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 or Local Government Act, 1993 that impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.