Public Exhibition - Draft On-Site Sewage Management and Greywater Re-Use Policy
Closes: 06/10/2021 5:00pm
Now on Exhibition
The purpose of this policy is –
- To provide a consistent approach in the assessment and approval process of on-site sewage management systems.
- To ensure that new on-site management systems are only installed on sites that are suitable for effluent disposal.
- To provide information to the community so they can make an informed decision on the most suitable method of effluent disposal for each particular site.
View the Draft On-Site Sewage Management and Greywater Re-Use Policy
The Draft On-Site Sewage Management and Greywater Re-Use Policy will be on public exhibition from Wednesday 25 August 2021 to Wednesday 6 October 2021 and can be viewed at:
- Your Say Wollondilly - documents tab
- View the Draft On-Site Sewage Management and Greywater Re-Use Policy here
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly engagement platform
- Email: email@example.com quoting reference CM 13084
- Post: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
Submissions close at 5pm on Wednesday 6 October 2021 and should quote Council’s reference number CM 13084.
Further enquiries can be made to Council’s Manager Health & Regulatory Services on 02 4677 1100.
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 or Local Government Act, 1993 that impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.