Public Exhibition - Compliance Policy
Closes: Jul 20, 2022, 5:00 PM
The purpose of this policy is to provide structure for consistency and transparency in decision making and to facilitate a proportional approach to compliance and enforcement matters. It establishes clear guidelines and protocols for Council staff in the management of Council’s regulatory activities. It is designed to ensure it reflects current best practice compliance and enforcement processes to respond to:
- Emerging community priorities/expectations,
- Changes to legislative requirements; and
- Growth pressures.
View the Compliance Policy
The Compliance Policy will be on public exhibition from Wednesday 8 June 2022 to Wednesday 20 July 2022 and can be viewed at –
- Your Say Wollondilly – documents tab
- Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library, 42 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Mobile Library
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly engagement platform
- Email: email@example.com quoting reference CM 11302
- Hand delivery: Wollondilly Shire Council, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Post: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
- Verbally: all comments will be recorded by Council’s Compliance staff and will form part of a further report to Council.
Further enquiries can be made to Council’s Health & Regulatory Services, Compliance Officers on 4677 1100 who will be available to discuss, assist and collect feedback on the draft Policy for further reporting to Council.
Submissions close at 5pm on Wednesday 20 July 2022 and should quote Council’s reference number CM 11302
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 or Local Government Act, 1993 that impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.