Public Exhibition of Draft Combined 2021/22 Financial Budget and Draft Operational Plan (Year 5 of the Extended Delivery Program 2018/22)
Closes: 26/05/2021 11:59pm
Council’s Draft Combined 2021/22 Financial Budget and Draft Operational Plan is now on public exhibition until Wednesday 26 May at 11.59pm.
The Operational Plan 2021/22 is a detailed plan which provides information on Council’s key services, projects, programs and budget for the next financial year. It also includes a full list of all scheduled capital works and all proposed fees and charges. This plan outlines how Council will continue to deliver our important ongoing services for the Wollondilly community in the year ahead.
View the report at the below locations:
- Your Say Wollondilly
- Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library, 42 Menangle Street, Picton
- Mobile Library and Dilly Wanderer outreach services
Make a written submission:
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly engagement platform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand delivery: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Post: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
Have a look and share your thoughts. Submissions close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 26 May 2021. For more information contact Council on 4677 1100.