Warragamba Open Space Master Plan
Closes: 04/02/2022 5:00pm
Now on Public Exhibition
The draft Warragamba Open Space Master Plan is now on Public Exhibition and we are inviting feedback until 4 February 2022.
This 20-year Master Plan provides direction and guidance for developing the open space and facilities used for sport, recreation and relaxing in Warragamba. It includes an outline of the short term, medium term and long term goals, and will enable Council – as well as sporting and community groups – to pursue external funding for upgrades and enhancements.
We have worked closely with stakeholders and community members to address existing and anticipated recreational needs. Now, we want to check in with the community to be sure we’ve got it right.
Join us at a pop-up kiosk in Warragamba town centre on Saturday 11 December from 10:00am – 1:00pm to find out more about the Master Plan. COVID-safe measures will be in place.
View the Master Plan
- Warragamba Silverdale Neighbourhood Centre, corner of Weir Rd & Fourteenth St
- Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library in Picton
- Your Say Wollondilly - under 'Documents' tab
Make a Written Submission – quoting reference CM 11726
- Via Your Say Wollondilly
- Via email to email@example.com
- Via post to Wollondilly Shire Council CEO, c/o Parks and Recreation, PO Box 21, Picton 2571
- Hand delivered to the Frank McKay Building, Council Administration, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 or Local Government Act, 1993, that oblige us to release documents in certain circumstances.