Council is now accepting applications for up to $500 from local organisations, community groups, churches and charities who would like to bring some festive cheer to the Shire this holiday season.
The funding is available to eligible Wollondilly groups to assist with the cost of hosting Christmas activities or delivering small infrastructure projects such as the installation of Christmas lights and decorations.
To be eligible for funding an organisation must:
- Be not for profit
- Be an incorporated body or be auspiced (sponsored) by an incorporated body
- Be a local Primary or Secondary School (Citizenship Award)
- Provide significant benefit to the Wollondilly LGA
- Offer an annual event or project in the Wollondilly LGA, and
- Have no outstanding debts to Council
- Be identified by Council for annual funding allocation
Applicants must demonstrate linkages to the Community Strategic Plan Outcomes and Strategies.
Recipients of the Carols by Candlelight or Christmas Themed Activity Grant shall undertake an evaluation process and provide Council with:
- Information on how the financial assistance was spent
- Membership / Participation rates
- An evaluation of the event or activity
- Copies of any promotional material and media material.
- Copies of photographs of Mayor or Councilor involvement in the event or activity
- Provide details of Council’s acknowledgement
Contact Council’s Community Project & Events Team Leader for any assistance in completing your application on (02) 4677 9611 or email@example.com.