Wollondilly Shire Council is opening a special round of community grants in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Applications Open: 30 August 2021
Applications Close: 24 September 2021
This grant is open to Wollondilly based not for profit or charitable organisation's to provide support to residents experiencing severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 related loss of income.
Wollondilly based Not for Profit Community and Charitable Organisations are eligible to apply for a one-off grant of up to $10,000 to support residents of the Wollondilly Local Government Area experiencing financial hardship caused through loss of income resulting from the current COVID19 Pandemic.
Eligible projects may include, but are not limited to the following areas of support:
- Food hampers / vouchers or supermarket gift cards
- Pre prepared meal delivery
- Payment of utilities
- Fuel vouchers or gift cards (example: Coles gift cards can be redeemed at Shell Coles Express fuel outlets)
- Opal cards
- Gift cards or vouchers for purchases of clothing
- Payment of school fees
- should include details of what supports you anticipate providing. Programs that offer or include cash payments to residents are not eligible.
- must explain how you will determine financial hardship and how you will prioritise applications for assistance. Projects that duplicate existing programs or operations are ineligible for funding through this round. Funding must be expended and fully acquitted by 30 June 2022
Download the COVID-19 Community Grant Application.
For more information please contact Council’s Community Projects & Events Team on 4677 9611, or firstname.lastname@example.org.