Wollondilly Shire Council is proud to announce the new project Wollondilly Wellbeing which has been funded by the Youth Health Forum. Wollondilly Wellbeing is for 18-30 year olds residing in the Wollondilly LGA.
Wollondilly Wellbeing will include:
- Free First Aid training- The registrations for this training are now open, please note there are limited spaces. Register for the First Aid Training
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Free self defense classes
- Free Cooking and nutrition workshops
- Interactive workshops covering topics such as Healthy Relationships and Risk Taking Behavior, Consent, Health Literacy and How to better understand, navigate and build trust with health and medical services
Dates for the events will be shared on Council’s website and social media pages. If you would like more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org