5 Ways to Wellbeing Information Session
Wed, Jul. 26, 2017 6:30pm — 8:30pm
Picton High School
Wollondilly Shire Council will be holding a number of information sessions in the coming months aimed at young people and/or their parents.
The sessions are aimed at increasing awareness about wellbeing in the community and to give young people the skills to help them identify issues and seek support. All sessions will include input from local services and young people living in the area. Residents are invited to attend some or all of the sessions.
Sessions will be facilitated by Industry Professionals and may include panellists for group discussions.
The theme of this session is Keep Learning- Embrace new experiences.
- Viewing ‘Embrace the documentary’
- Learn about embracing how unique we all are
- Learn about nutrition and setting realistic goals about how we look
- Learn about body image, eating disorders, depression and anxiety caused by body image issues.
- Please note - Embrace the Documentary is targeted at Young Women
Light supper will be provided.
Lucky door prizes.
Please contact Council’s Community Project Officer Sharon Hartnett on 02 4677 9613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.