Grants Writing Workshop
Wed, Aug. 21, 2019 10:00am — 1:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
This business grants workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for any business seeking to attain funding by applying for grants. This is a practical step by step workshop where grants from both the public and private sector will assessed and participants will have the opportunity to draft grant applications in class and have them assessed by the facilitator. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the sector.
This workshop will provide valuable knowledge on a range of Grants related topics:
- Public and Private Sector Grants – what is out there?
- Visioning, Strategy, Methodology Project Planning & Project Rationale
- Community Capacity Building & Sustainability
- Practical Grant Writing Tips, Budgets & Grant Jargon
- Acquittal of Funding & Evaluation
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: KEITH WHELAN
- Keith presently works liaising with all sectors for the community both public and private sector, sourcing grants and funding. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government as well as a number of not for profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, environmental groups, businesses across Australia. He presently teaches Grant Writing Workshops at the University of Sydney & Australian National University, Canberra.
- Free to Business, Community Groups and Community Organisations in Wollondilly
- $20 per participant for Business, Community Groups and Community Organisations outside the Wollondilly Region
To register please complete the attached registration form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4677 9662 for more information.