Information event for Parents of Learner Drivers
Thu, Feb. 6, 2020 6:30pm — 9:30pm
This workshop will not be running tonight due to low numbers. Please keep an eye out for future courses later in the year.
Wollondilly Shire Council works in partnership with the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) to provide information to assist supervising drivers when teaching learner drivers, to become safer drivers on our roads.
Council is holding an information evening specifically for parents/supervisors of learners to help with making for a happy experience whilst teaching someone to drive.
The 2 hour workshop will provide information and practical advice about:
- Current laws for L & P licence holders
- Tips for supervising learner drivers
- Completing the Learner Driver Log Book
- Benefits of supervised on-road driving experience
- Low risk driving
- Teaching someone to drive can be a happy experience.
It is facilitated by Council’s Road Safety Officer.
Council’s Road Safety Officer on 4677 9588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org