Wollondilly Garden & Art Trail 2018
Sun, Oct. 28, 2018 10:00am — 5:00pm
Join the Rotary Club of Picton, the Wollondilly Garden Club, Wollondilly Arts Group and friends on a delightful Open Garden Trail.
6 gardens in Picton & Thirlmere will open their gates to the public as a fundraiser for local Rotary projects.
- Anna and Michael - 30 Denmead Street, Thirlmere
- Lavinia Zammit - 15 Estonian Road Thirlmere
- Windsong - 410 Mulhollands Road Thirlmere
- Mary Campbell - 'Wedgewood' 32 Picton Avenue Picton
- Hazel and Tony 1 - Maidstone Street Picton
- Coldenham - 10 Natasha Place Picton
Single Entry $5 for one garden, Single Entry $15 for all 6 gardens and Couple/Family $25 for all 6 gardens.
Local artists will be displaying & selling their art as you travel around.