Frequently Asked Questions
- Head to our Customer Portal.
- Select a category for your issue. Do this by searching or browsing the menu items. Once you’ve selected a category you will be prompted to log in.
- For most categories you will be able to continue as a guest.
- To access all categories and see updates on the progress of you request you will need to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in or continued as a guest, you will be asked to select a location. You can do this by clicking on the map, or by typing in the address field.
- You will be asked for a brief description along with some other information.
- Submit and you’re done!
The Customer Portal is the place where you will conduct all your online business with Council. As we increase our options for online service more functions will become available through the portal. Currently you can log your requests and report your issues with Council services. Over the coming months you will be able to pay your rates, manage your accounts, book a Council facility and complete Council application forms.
You can report any problem that you have with a Council service or asset.
You can follow the progress of your request in the My Dashboard section of the portal when you’re logged in.
You can follow other submitted requests. Open requests are shown on a map in the Find and Make Requests page. If you click on a request, more information will appear.
Click the follow button and you’ll be able to see the progress of the request on the My Dashboard page and you will be sent messages by email or SMS as the issue progresses.
We strongly recommend that you log in. If you don’t log in, we won’t be able to contact you if we need more information about your request or keep you up to date with the progress of a request. However, you are able to submit as a guest for most request categories if that is your preference.
Your submitted requests are located on the My Dashboard page of the portal that you will be able to access when you log in.
We can notify you by email or SMS. Please tell us your preference in your account details.
You will hear back from us within 5 working days.
For any information about your request or Council services, call us on (02) 4677 1100.