Call to Artists - illuminARTe Wollondilly Festival
Posted on: 08.02.2016
Festival Theme – “Growing Together: People and Place”
Artists from the Southern Tablelands ARTS (STARTS) Regions of Boorowa, Goulburn Mulwaree, Queanbeyan City, Upper Lachlan, Wingecarribee, Wollondilly and Yass Valley interested in having their art work showcased, digitally mapped and projected onto key buildings in Picton as part of the illuminARTe Wollondilly Festival 2016 are now invited to submit their works for consideration.
- Each image must be a minimum of 300dpi and 10 x 10cm in JPEG or TIFF file format.
- Each image must include full caption details: Title, date, materials, dimensions and courtesy.
MOVING IMAGE / VIDEO WORK
- Each video must be no longer than 2 minutes in total length.
- Each video must be either of 720P or 1080P resolution quality in MP4 file format.
- Each video must include full caption details: Title, date, materials, dimensions and courtesy.
- Submitting works does not guarantee that your image or video (part or whole) will be included in the digital projections.
- All works will be considered by the Digital Projection team including: Khaled Sabsabi, Jerome Pearce, David Langosch, David Kirkpatrick and Leigh Perrett.
- Works should be uploaded to http://www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/resident-services/community-services/make-an-illuminarte-submission
- Images may also be emailed to Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have until Friday 12 February 2016 to submit your images / video.
Community Projects and Events Team on 4677 9611 or email@example.com