Motorcyclist Training Course
Posted on: 10.11.2016
Learn new skills, refresh or refine existing skills as a motorcyclist.
Wollondilly Shire Council has organised Skill Master Motorcycle Services to provide a Motorcyclist Training Course on 19 / 20 November 2017 starting at 9.30am and finishing at 4pm.
The RMS and Council subsidised course costs $100 per day and includes morning tea and a light lunch.
The Course has been designed to boost your confidence and develop road riding and handling skills. The courses include:
Day 1 - Novice Riding Course
- Suitable for new riders/beginners/recreational riders
- Theory/maintenance/adjusting the bike to fit individual rider
- Practical skills to get you started eg. starting and stopping, turning onto the road and avoiding the ‘hop, skip and jump’
- Being able to hold the bike up at all times
- Begin development of skills – U-turns and roundabouts conquered
- How to position the bike for safety
Day 2 – Intermediate Riding Course
- Suitable for intermediate/experienced riders
- Theory/maintenance/adjusting bike to fit individual rider
- Assessment of riding skills
- Theory of why skills work
- Development of specific skills and building on all
- Completing a circuit smoothly
Each Course runs for approximately 6-7 hours and places are limited so bookings are essential.
To book or for further information contact Council’s Road Safety officer, Leanne Ledwidge on 4677 9588 or email email@example.com .