Outcomes from Council’s Extraordinary Council Meeting
Posted on: 10.12.2018
Wollondilly Shire Council held an Extraordinary Council Meeting on Thursday 6 December 2018 to review the redacted Pendlebury Report and discuss its findings. The Council resolved the following:
- Councillors support the wellbeing of all our staff and notes that the report states that there is insufficient evidence to substantiate any allegation of an endemic or prevalent culture of bullying at Council. Council supports this finding.
- That the response received from the Acting CEO in regard to the “Pendlebury Report” be noted.
- It is noted that Councillors have received the redacted report and have had an opportunity to read it.
- That the Unions’ representatives be facilitated access to the redacted report and a redacted summary of the terms of reference, findings and recommendations is made available to all staff.
- Upon completion of the process outlined in point 4, a redacted summary of the terms of reference, findings and recommendations be provided to the public.
- That a further report come to Council outlining the response to the recommendations by the March 2019 Council Meeting.