UPDATE: Wollondilly Storm Clean up
Posted on: 10.06.2016
Wollondilly Council have been assisting residents and businesses that have been impacted by this week’s storm event by providing skips, additional kerb side pick-up services and waiving tip fees for storm damaged materials.
The majority of the clean-up works are approaching completion and we are moving into a recovery and re-building phase.
Accordingly, Council is returning to normal operations as far as possible given that we expect to be busy with the clean-up operation.
Ongoing clean-up support will be:
- Council will cease general kerb side pick-up for storm damaged materials on Tuesday 14th June 2016
- Requests for site specific assistance with the removal of storm damaged materials can be made on 4677 1100
- Tip fees for storm damaged materials will be re-imposed on Wednesday 15th June 2016
- Requests for waving of tip fees for storm damaged materials for specific issues can be made by contacting council on 4677 1100
- Demolition waste will not be picked up or accepted by kerb side pick-up, including and object that may contain asbestos or other hazardous materials