Wanted - New Family Day Care Educators
Posted on: 29.11.2018
If you would like to run a small business from your own home, why not consider a career in Family Day Care?
Educators are needed to offer a child care service for a small group of children aged 0-12 years in the educator's home. You could earn up to $90,000 a year, supported by the Commonwealth Government.
Educators are needed in many localities in the Wollondilly and surrounding local government areas. We are looking for people who are warm, caring and enjoy being with children; are willing to work flexible hours; are prepared to obtain or already hold a first aid certificate; and are willing to work under Government regulations.
Being an educator will enable you to earn money in your own home while supporting families in the community by offering quality childcare. You will receive support and training from qualified Council staff and equipment and toys will be available to add to your own resources.
Qualifications and professional requirements –
• Hold or be actively working towards at least a Certificate III level education and care qualification
• Current first aid and CPR certificates in Children’s Services
• Working with Children clearance
• New educators must provide a national police check (must be no more than 6 months old)
• Maintain current public liability insurance – this is available from Family Day Care Australia
• An educator may care for 4 children under school age and three attending school.
If you are interested in further information, please call Family Day Care on 4677 8200 and we will send you a copy of our Prospective Educator Information Package.