Wollondilly Vacation Care – Spring Program
Posted on: 19.09.2016
If you are working during the September/October school holiday period, why not consider booking your child into Wollondilly Vacation Care. The Spring Program offers heaps of fantastic activities for kids and is open between 7am and 7pm. The school holidays begin on Monday 26 September and conclude on Friday 7 October.
The first week’s theme is ‘Sport’s Week’:
- Monday – Cooking with Rosie
- Tuesday – PJ Movie Day with Popcorn and Ice Cream
- Wednesday – Cooking with Cheryl
- Thursday – Excursion to the Botanic Gardens
- Friday – Dress as your favourite sport’s star
The second week’s theme is ‘Spooky Week’
- Monday – PUBLIC HOLIDAY. There will be NO VACATION CARE on this day
- Tuesday – Cooking with Cheryl
- Wednesday – Incursion ‘Slinky Business’ with Dennis Clare
- Thursday – Turn someone into a mummy
- Friday – Cooking with Rosie
For bookings call 4677 8202 or email email@example.com – we only have 30 places so call in soon to make your booking. All care must be pre-booked and paid for. The service will bill you before the program for the booked care.
If you would like to read more about the Spring Vacation Care Program visit the the year round care section of Council's website.