Wollondilly Vacation Care – Winter Program
Posted on: 14.06.2016
If you are working during the July school holiday period, why not consider putting your child into Wollondilly Vacation Care. The Winter Program offers some fantastic activities for kids and is open between 7am and 7pm. The school holidays begin on Monday 4 July and conclude on Friday 15 July.
The first week activities include:
- Monday – Decorate your own kite using fabric markers and crayons
- Tuesday – Make a Beyblade using melty beads to battle your friends
- Wednesday – Excursion to Victoria Park to fly your kite
- Thursday – Make a rainbow wind spinner using a recycled soft drink bottle and coloured tape
- Friday – Build a fort using different size boxes
The second week is Christmas in July
- Monday – Make a Christmas wreath using wool and bells
- Tuesday – Make some Christmas Bon Bons with a joke and a little surprise inside
- Wednesday – Make a Bouncing Snowman using paper and beaded ornaments
- Thursday – Learn how to play the Ukulele with Tom Harding
- Friday – Origami decorations in the shape of a star and a wreath
For bookings call 4677 8202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we only have 30 places so call in soon to make your booking. All care must be pre-booked and paid for. The service will bill you before the program for the booked care.