Workshop – How to Break into the Hidden Job Market
Posted on: 25.01.2016
Wollondilly Shire Council through the Picton Library is hosting a free workshop on Friday 5 February about how to break into the hidden job market. The workshop begins at 9.30am and concludes at 11.30am in The Gallery at the Administration Building. Bookings are essential so call 4677 8300 for book your spot today.
- Hidden job market strategies
- Networking, volunteering and associations
- How to network online effectively
- Developing, marketing and protecting your online brand and reputation
- Linking offline networking with online networking
- Develop an effective elevator pitch for success.
For any further information call Picton Library on 4677 8300.