Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be residents of the Shire.
2. Sponsors and Council staff are ineligible to enter.
3. Entrants must have their light display on from 7pm - midnight from Monday 3 December - Friday 7 December for judging purposes. Lights not on between this period will result in the entrants house not being judged.
4. The entrant’s category may be changed at the judge’s discretion.
5. The judge’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
6. All streets entered are advertised (excluding house numbers). Council will not be liable for damaged or stolen Christmas decorations (including lights) or damage to other property.
7. Entrants agree to photographs being taken for judging and publicity purposes.
8. Christmas lights and decorations must be on show for the entire month of December.
9. Entrants must send their best shot of their Christmas Lights display by email to email@example.com by Friday 7 December (with full address as subject line) for the purpose of the slideshow on the presentation evening.
10. The personal information you supplied on this form is being collected by Wollondilly Shire Council for the purpose of processing your entry to the Christmas Lights Competition and will be stored securely on Council’s Electronic Management System. At any time you have the right to access, view or correct the personal information you have provided. Please also note that information supplied on this document may be the subject of a request to access information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 [GIPAA].
I/We have read and agree to abide by the above Terms & Conditions. I/We understand that non compliance may result in permission to participate being withdrawn.