All swimming pool and spa owners are required to have a Certificate of Compliance. This ensures the pool/spa meets safety standards.
Swimming Pool Certificate of Compliance Application
Swimming Pool Act 1992, Section 22D
- Please read the Swimming Pool Compliance Terms of Agreement.
- This application requires all signatories to be on site for signing. This form cannot be saved and must be completed in full at the time of starting.
- All swimming pools and spas must be registered with the NSW Swimming Pool Register before completing this form.
- Check if there is a valid certificate of compliance. If not, please complete the below form.
A fee of $150.00 is required to process this application. You will be redirected to the Make a Payment Portal upon submission of this form.
* Any subsequent re-inspections of the pool barrier incur a fee of $100.00 per inspection as per Council's Fees and Charges policy.
By completing this form you are enabling Wollondilly Shire Council to collect personal information about you for the purpose of assisting in the determination process of you application. This information is required by law and failure to provide the information may lead to rejection or delays of your application. At any time you have the right to access, view or correct the personal information that you have provided. Please note that the information supplied on this document may be advertised to the public for comment if the development is Designated Development, or is required to be advertised under Council’s Development Control Plan (DCP). The information will be stored in Council’s records system and may be placed on Council’s website or be subject to a request to access information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPAA).