Resident Services

View from Warragamba Lookout

Waste Services

All the information you need to know about Waste Services in Wollondilly is listed here.

Customer Request

Wollondilly Shire Council takes Customer Requests from the community relating to requests, services and issues about Council facilities and infrastructure. A Customer Request can be made in person, by telephone or in writing. If you would like to lodge a Customer Request with Wollondilly Shire Council you can complete the...

Animals and Pets

Find out all relevant information relating to animals and pets in Wollondilly.

Emergency Information

Emergency Management is the term that covers the Planning & Preparation for, Response to, and Recovery from, incidents that have the potential to harm the lives and property of our community.


Council maintains cemeteries in the townships of Bargo, Picton and Thirlmere. All cemeteries cater for the internment of ashes and grave burials.


Information relating to your rate account can be found here.

Children's Services

Wollondilly Shire Council offers a number of children service's to people living in the Shire.


Council has created an interactive online mapping system for the public to access information about our local area.

New Residents

Wollondilly Shire Council extends a warm welcome to all new and future residents in the Shire.

Storm Recovery Information

A significant amount of business and residents, throughout Wollondilly, were severely effected by a storm event occurring on the 5th of June. Council is committed to providing the community with important information and support to those effected.