Council maintains cemeteries in the townships of Bargo, Picton and Thirlmere. All cemeteries cater for the internment of ashes and grave burials.
The Cemeteries Policy outlines the terms of management in all operational cemeteries and the expected conduct of those entering the cemeteries is in accordance with reasonable and practical standards.
What would you like to do?
- Make application for internment Rights Reservation
- Make application for internment - Permit for Burial
- Make application for internment - Permit for Placement of Ashes
- Apply to install a Headstone or a Monument on a grave
- View the current cemetery brochure and price list
For more information: