Picton cemetery is located between Dunlop Place & Wild Street in Upper Picton. Picton Cemetery is one of the oldest cemeteries in the area containing graves dating back to the 1800's. The new section provides for interment in general (non-denomination) lawn beams and interment of ashes within the Remembrance Wall or Memorial Wall. The older monumental section is at full capacity and is only available for existing reservations.
- Church of England
For more information, contact Council's Cemeteries & Operations Officer on (02) 4677 1100.