Early childhood educators enjoy the flexibility of running their own home based business with the support and guidance of their coordination unit. Discover how you can be one today!
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding career at home? Are you passionate about working with children and want to play a part in shaping their futures while running your own business from home? Why not combine your passion for children with the opportunity to create a rewarding and flexible career as a professional family day care educator.
Qualifications and Professional Requirements
• Hold or be actively working towards at least a Certificate III level education and care qualification
• Current first aid and CPR certificates in Children’s Services
• Working with Children clearance
• New educators must provide a national police check (must be no more than 6 months old)
• Maintain current public liability insurance – this is available from Family Day Care Australia
• An educator may care for 4 children under school age and three attending school.
Please contact Wollondilly Family Day Care on (02) 4677 8200 to discuss further.