The Institute of Architects will be running a free online workshop for those affected by the bushfires.
- interpretation of the Australian Standard for buildings in bushfire zones in actual design
- landscaping and other measures for bushfire protection
- general design approaches for sustainability and resilience
- suggestions of fire resistant, sustainable materials
- design and planning process overview
To register your interest please email email@example.com or fill in the form below and a zoom link will be sent to registered participants.