Change of Postal Address

View from Warragamba Lookout

To change your postal address with Council, please complete the below form. Alternatively, your postal address can be changed by sending written notification to Council by:

If you would prefer to receive rate notices via e-mail, please click here.

Change of Postal Address Form

New Postal Address Details: