If you would like to receive your rates notice electronically, please read the below Terms and Conditions and complete the registration form.
Terms & Conditions:
- This information is being collected solely for the purpose of delivery of rate and instalment notices by electronic mail.
- By registering to receive your rate and instalment notices by email they will no longer be sent as a paper document to you, or any person to whom paper notices for the nominated rate assessment were previously sent.
- You must be the registered owner of the property address shown above to receive the rate notice by email.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper notices as a result of your request. Council will not provide this notification.
- You agree that you are deemed to have received the email when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- Council will through its mailing agent, issue each instalment notice at least one month prior to the due date for payment. The notice will be sent as a PDF document attached to an email.
- If you wish to stop receiving rates by email, you will need to advise Council in writing (includes email). Using an 'out of office' or similar notification for a change of email address will not be deemed sufficient to have advised Council of a change of email address as rate notices are sent from Council's mailing agent, not directly from Council. Please allow 45 days prior to the due date to ensure correct service delivery.
- Your request for email delivery of rate and instalment notices will be cancelled if any ratepayer of the nominated rate assessment requests cancellation.
- Upon withdrawal or cancellation of the email delivery service, Council will commence sending paper rate notices to the last known mailing address for the rate assessment.
- If you own more than one property and register, you will need to register separately for each property.
- If Council receives a bounce-back notification from your email address, a paper rate notice will be sent to your last known mailing address for the rate assessment. If a bounce-back occurs Council may cancel the request for email delivery of rate notices for that assessment. An “out of office’ notification will not be considered a bounce-back notification.
- Missed Instalment and Supplementary Rates and Charges Notices will continue to be issued through Australia Post as a paper document.
Council’s Rates Department on 4677 8282 or email@example.com