How to look up your household clean up dates online
1. Go to the Wollondilly Shire Council public maps online maps.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/waste
2. At the bottom left of the screen below the main map, click HOUSE ADDRESS. Type in your street address (eg.170 Smith Street) click SEARCH.
3. You will see all the details of your waste services listed to the right of the map.
Residential properties using council's waste services are also entitled to receive two scheduled household clean up collections each financial year.
This service is provided to collect bulky household waste & scrap metal.
An information flyer is delivered to your property by Australia Post. This flyer states your scheduled collection dates and advises on correct service use.
To view this flyer, please click on the link below.
Putting out materials for collection:
- Place items directly in front of your property unless otherwise advised by council.
- Items can be placed on the kerb no earlier than 48 hours prior to your properties scheduled collection start date. Early presentation of your clean up materials on the kerb may be treated as illegal dumping and can attract a fine.
- Secure loose items and place items to avoid mailboxes, footpaths and driveways.
- Make a separate scrap metal and battery pile so these items can be easily recycled.
- Avoid placing materials under trees, low power lines or other overhead obstructions.
- Do not park vehicles in front of your pile.
- Materials cannot be placed out after the collection has commenced in your area as vehicles will not return.
Important collection tips:
- Not every material type is suitable for the clean up collection service. (Please check the below list of what can and can't be placed on the kerb for collection)
- Only items which can be easily handled and safely lifted by two people into the truck will be collected.
- Items longer than 1.7 metres will NOT be collected, as they will not fit into the truck.
Important safety tip:
- Remove door or locks from fridges and freezers or securely tape/tie door or lid closed.
How much can I put out for collection?
- Limit per collection: 1.5 cubic metres = small box trailer load (6x4 ft. size)
- Piles greater than the 1.5 cubic metres limit will not be collected. Penalties may apply for illegal dumping for properties which are not within the collection limit.
What items can placed out for collection?
Please Note: No Clean ups are scheduled over the Easter and Christmas periods.
Council's Waste Hotline on 1800 805 305 or email@example.com