How to look up your household clean up dates online
1. Go to the Wollondilly Shire Council public maps online maps.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/waste
2. At the bottom left of the screen below the main map, click HOUSE ADDRESS. Type in your street address (eg.170 Smith Street) click SEARCH.
3. You will see all the details of your waste services listed to the right of the map.
For assistance please call Council’s Waste Hotline 1800 805 305.
Residential properties using council's waste services are also entitled to receive two scheduled household clean up collections each financial year.
This service is provided to collect bulky household waste & scrap metal.
An information flyer is delivered to your property by Australia Post. This flyer states your scheduled collection dates and advises on correct service use.
- Place items directly in front of your property unless otherwise advised by council.
- Items can be placed on the kerb no earlier than 48 hours prior to your properties scheduled collection start date. Early presentation of your clean up materials on the kerb may be treated as illegal dumping and can attract a fine.
- Secure loose items and place items to avoid mailboxes, footpaths and driveways.
- Make a separate scrap metal and battery pile so these items can be easily recycled.
- Materials cannot be placed out after the collection has commenced in your area as vehicles will not return.
- Piles greater than the 1.5 cubic metres limit will not be collected.
Please Note: No Clean ups are scheduled over the Easter and Christmas periods.
Council's Waste Hotline on 1800 805 305 or email@example.com