The Waste and Recycling Information Booklet contains information on a range of services provided by Wollondilly Shire Council and assists residents to utilise the services available to them to minimise the amount of waste they generate.
The Waste and Recycling Information Booklet includes:
- Waste and Recycling Services;
- General Waste Collection Service;
- Recycling Collection Service;
- Garden Organics Collection Service;
- Waste Minimisation and Resource Recovery Services;
- Clean Up Collection Service;
- Waste and Recycling Calendar
Kits are still available from Council. To get a copy, please call the Waste Hotline on 1800 805 305 or pick one up from Councils Administration Building today.
Council's Waste Hotline on 1800 805 305 or email@example.com