Council halls are now open with restrictions for Regular Hirers and some casual hire.
Regular Hirers must sign and return a Return to Hire Agreement and provide a copy of their COVID 19 Plan prior to recommencing their activities in the hall.
In addition, new Conditions of Entry relevant to the current pandemic are now in place, and, for the safety of our community, we ask everyone who attends a community hall to ensure these conditions are met.
Conditions of Entry
- Do not attend this facility if you are unwell and/or have any cold or flu symptoms. We recommend you are tested for COVID19 prior to attending this facility if you have experienced cold or flu symptoms.
- Sanitise hands on entry to facility.
- Ensure physical distancing of 1.5 metres is maintained between participants.
- Observe maximum capacity signage.
- Do not share equipment.
- Ensure this facility is left clean by sanitising any hall equipment that has been used.
- Maintain a contact list with contact phone numbers for all participants and retain securely for 28 days.
- Advise Council immediately if any attendees at this facility have tested positive for COVID19 or are suspected of having COVID19.
There are 10 Council Community Halls Available for Hire in Wollondilly.
Booking a Hall
Mail or e-mail
Bookings for Council Halls should be forwarded to Council by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to PO Box 21, Picton, NSW, 2571. The only exception to this is the Douglas Park Community Hall. Bookings for this facility should be forwarded to the Committee's Booking Officer, at PO Box 13, Douglas Park NSW 2569 or by email to : email@example.com
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions visit the FAQ page.