Sign the Picton Bypass Petition
Council, on behalf of its residents, has called on the NSW Government to commit to, fund and deliver a road bypass for Picton.
Why sign the petition?
- Reduce traffic chaos and accidents when the Victoria Bridge is closed in Picton
- Improve emergency access during disasters
- Provide a safe evacuation route during disasters from residents
- Reduce the expected traffic increase in Picton due to planned growth
- Provide an alternate route for heavy vehicles travelling through Picton
Sign the Petition
Head to the Parliament of NSW website to sign the petition.
The petition will be open until 18 May 2021
20,000 signatures are required for the petition to be debated in Parliament.
Here's our current progress:
Read the Bridge Closure at Prince Street highlights need for Picton Bypass media release.
Read the Petition launched calling for delivery of Picton bypass media release