Wollondilly Council’s Draft Waste Management Strategy & Action Plan public consultation closed 23 November 2020. The Strategy focuses on economically and environmentally sustainable waste management, addressing key areas including:
- Landfill diversion
- Domestic waste collection, processing and disposal
- Contamination management in domestic waste bins
- Domestic kerbside clean-up services
- Illegal dumping
- Management of problem wastes such as medical sharps, chemicals, mattresses and e-waste.
View the Strategy and Action Plan
To view the Strategy and Action Plan documents, FAQ's, Community Forum presentation and further details visit Your Say Wollondilly.
You can also find the Strategy and Action Plan at:
- Draft Waste Management Strategy & Action Plan
- Wollondilly Library in Picton
- Council Administration Building Foyer
- The Mobile Library and Dilly Wanderer
Submissions closed 5:00pm Monday 23 November 2020. For more information call Wollondilly Council on (02) 4677 1100.
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 or Local Government Act 1993, which impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.