Applications can be made to Council to provide adjoining property ownership details for the following reasons only:
- To facilitate a dividing fence matter under the Dividing Fences Act 1991
- To facilitate a tree matter in order to satisfy Clause 491b of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Regulation 2000
How to apply
- Download the Adjoining Details Application Form
- Complete the form and lodge with Council via post or in person
- Post: PO Box 21, Picton 2571
- In person: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton.
Strict terms and conditions apply to the provision of adjoining property details. Information supplied must not be retained, copied or disseminated or used for unrelated purposes.