Penalty Infringement Notices

People who have received a penalty notice for an offence have the options to either:

  • Pay the Penalty Infringement Notice
  • Make representations through Revenue NSW - this information is on the Penalty Infringement Notice.  Staff at Revenue NSW are trained to work out a payment plan / advise of ways to make payments
  • Court elect the Penalty Infringement Notice by lodging a Court Attendance Notice.


Council are unable to waiver a Penalty Infringement Notice directly and all representations must go through Revenue NSW website or call (02) 7808 6934.