Wollondilly Shire Council aims to "build a resilient, safe and supported workplace that provides respectful, efficient and effective services for our customers now and for future generations". You can contact us through the following options.
Phone: (02) 4677 1100
Mail: PO Box 21, Picton, NSW, 2571
In Person: Frank McKay Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton, NSW, 2571
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Council's Duty Planner
Discussing your proposal with Council’s duty planner can provide a general indication as to whether the proposal meets the objectives of the planning controls in Wollondilly. Also, it can identify issues that need to be addressed in the Development Application. Council’s Duty Planner is available by phone on (02) 4677 1100 , Zoom or in person from 8.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
After Hours Emergency
Call (02) 4677 1100 to be put through to our On Call service.
Compliance Officers After Hour Responses:
- Poultry farm complaints, dust, odour and noise
- Matters that are an immediate threat to public health, illegal effluent discharge
- Unauthorised tree clearing
- Illegal land uses
- Breaches of development consent, hours of construction
- Illegal building work
- Special programs, approved surveillance
Rangers After Hours Responses:
- Dog attacks
- Stray stock on public places and roads
- Illegal burning
- Fallen trees
- Road spillages
- Illegal dumping
- Bargo Waste Management Centre locked gates or emergencies
- Warragamba Waste Management Centre emergencies on site eg: overflowing leachate.
Customer Requests, Feedback and Complaints
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service
- Give them Wollondilly Shire Council's Number
For more information, visit the National Relay Service website.