If you would like to make a credit card payment to Council, please complete the form below. You will be taken to our secure payment provider where you can make a secure payment.
Before making a payment please ensure you have submitted the relevant application form first. Eg: Community Bus Hire Form. Once you have completed the application form fill in payment form below.
This form can be used for payments on:
- Development Applications
- Property Entrance Application
- Road Opening Application
- Section 138 Application
- Community Bus Hire
- Development Contributions
- Plan Check Fees
- Section 10.7 Certificates
This form CANNOT be used for payments on:
- Rates and Charges
- Accounts Receivable/Debtors
- Approval to Operate Septic Fees
- Sundry Debts
Please use the payment options listed on your Rates and Charges Notice or Invoice or contact Council’s Revenue Team on (02) 4677 8282 for assistance.
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment please ensure you have tried the following:
- Are using a modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox (not Internet Explorer) and ensure it is up to date.
- Close your browser, then re-open your session and complete the form.
- If the above two steps do not work you may complete a Credit Card Authorisation form and email to Council.
Make a Payment
A 1% Surcharge applies to all credit card payments